Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Road Trip Energy News

I love going into the gas stations in small towns on my way between real cities, as they tend to have all sorts of different energy products you can't find (yet) in normal places and would otherwise only be able to order off the internet. This one store in particular, well, let me paint a picture with pictures:










And these are just a few that they had, the ones I'd not seen before. Spike has a shot version now! Woot! This is also the place I got the Turbo Power Energy Shot reviewed here.

Not only did they have a shit ton of energy shots, check out some of the buttons on their soda fountain.




Um, I'm pretty sure these kick cherry, lemon and vanilla's asses. Also, I'm used to seeing- and being frustrated by- soda fountains with options for sugary energy drinks, but this place didn't disappoint:

There was a sugary version above, but the were kind enough to offer the sugarless variety as well. Unfortunately, I had to try this fountain drink with several squirts of all the additives above...except immunity, pshhh. This was unfortunate because I had already had to finish off a really jacked up energy drink that an hour or two early since it would have otherwise gone bad in the week I would be gone on a trip. I'm pretty sure this effed my digestive system up the whole week, effectively ruining Christmas. Learn from my mistakes, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment